What makes Challans Duck so different:
Challans Duck skin is about 1/2 thick compared to other ducks. Other ducks skin is much more tough than Challans Duck. The meat texture is totally different, as smooth as a very high quality beef. Challans Duck has a strong gamy perfume that you don't find in other ducks. Challans Duck are extremely juicy, making them THE best choice for anybody who loves to eat duck meat!
What does it takes to prepare your Challans Orange Duck Breast?
1. Make a orange Caramel with fresh orange juice and Cointreau alcohol.
2. Pan fry the duck on the skin to make it crispy.
3. Caramelize the skin with the special orange Caramel
4. Finish the cooking in the oven (Cooking can not be over Medium, otherwise you loose all the qualities that Challans Duck offers).
5. Slice the duck and alternate slices of fresh orange supreme with slices of Challans Duck Brest.
6. Add some orange caramel on the top of your duck!
Now you can cook at home or enjoy in Chez Raymond de Paris.